Tuesday, June 30, 2009

with a bang,

I just read every single post on Singer's blog.
I was bored.
Decided not to go to school today after staying up till god knows when last night trying to finish my stupid science homework.
Now I need to do chinese and english and math.
Basically the rest of my holiday homework.
Damn.
Oh.
Yeah some stuff I found on Singer's blog.
 
3 of my favourite singers in the world.
Gabe looks stoned.
As usual.
And singer just looks short.
Haha.
Actually Martin looks kinda stoned too.
They were at Angels and Kings.
No wonder.
So that's probably Party Marty.
Another one.
I think that's Blake from VersaEmerge, but I don't really know.
Yeah.
And I love this.
Singer did it, haha.
 
 It's so funny.
Sure, Marshall may not be as good looking as Zac Efron or Jesse McCartney.
But he's still awesome.
And incredibly adorably cute.
Hmm.
Yeah I gotta do more work now.
BLAHH.
Yeah whatever pfft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home