Friday, June 26, 2009

Hoping that you, remain the same.

Just finished watching all the Cobra Cam TV episodes.
There were like, 12, so it wasn't much.
It's somewhat better than TAI TV cause Gabe, Nate and Ryland are funnier.
Suarez is always so serious looking - it scares me.
And Vicky doesn't do anything. Pfft.
I think drum beats make a song.
If it has a good drum beat, it should be good.
Unless the person singing starts screaming like a woman halfway through the song.
There's a difference between rocker screaming and sissy screaming.
Rocker screaming is like, Chester Bennington going "I've given aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhpppppppppp".
Sissy screaming is Adam Lambert towards the end of his studio version of No Boundaries.
There's a difference.
Yeah so basically songs are usually shit without a good drumbeat.
Unless it's meant to be acoustic then there's an exception.
I think I'll Run is probably one of my all-time favourite songs.
Along with Thunder.
And some other songs that I can't think of right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home