Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lady Luck.

So.
I'm super stoked that Love Drunk is coming out 8th September.
But.
That's damn long okay.
Nothing Personal is coming out on 7th July. Which is 07/07/09.
BLG should have just set the Love Drunk release date one day later.
Then it'd be 09/09/09. That'd be epic. Plus it'd be Martin's birthday.
Speaking of which, Zack's new hair is seriously epic.
Yay no more 'fro for him.
Oh and then Hot Mess is dropping August 11.
Hot Mess reminds me of Hot Fuss.
Hot Mess Hot Fuss Hot Mess Hot Fuss.
Hot Fuss is and was epic.
Speaking of epic.
Jeremy is so not the definition of epic.
Which reminds me.
I'm eating strawberries.
LOVEDRUNKLOVEDRUNKLOVEDRUNK.
So.
Camp is over.
It was really fun.
I was in Stanley's group.
And Eugene kept NAGGING.
Omg he'd be like all "Age will catch up with you" and some chinese listen to the old wise man crap.
And then he'd lecture us on how when you're older blablablablabla.
Coming from a guy whose hair is half blond, it's hard to take him seriously.
But overall it wasn't too bad.
On the last night Denise and myself stayed up till 5am.
So awesome.
I don't believe I've indirectly known people like KinPeng, Marcus, Stanley and Eugene since I was like, 4.
It's too unbelievable.
Haha we kept reminiscing during camp.
About how we used to chase them around and pull their shirts and stuff.
When we were small kids.
Haha.
But the food was good.
And the Camp Quake part was pretty fun.
Hmm.
Yeah okay uhh.
I'm in KL now.
And KL is like, awesome.
I guess.
I haven't started on any homework.
Damn.
Yeah okay whatever I'm going to drink Ginger Ale.
Ginger Ale is epic.
What is up with me and the word epic anyway.
Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home