Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just Jam.

I was originally gonna title this Oh hot dayum, and then I found out that title had already been used for some previous post.
Oh, my aunt is here.
She's Sec 4.
Wth.
I've been pretty lazy these few days.
We've been going to school and doing crap.
Like weird boring stuff.
I usually just sit there and read like some antisocial brat.
TEEHEE.
Most of the time we discuss Just Jam.
Pwnage.
So.
Oh,

KRIS ALLEN IS THE 8TH AMERICAN

IDOL, FTW!

Haha.
I loved his reaction man.
His face was damn funny lah.
And his "Are you frickin serious?".
I loved it when he said that haha.
It was so frickin hot.
Ooh and there were fireworks in Arkansas where all the fans were.
So cool.
Yeah.
Our picnics in the canteen during recess are so cool.
TEEHEE.
Yeah, well, here's like the results part.
The "Are you frickin serious?!" part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home