Thursday, June 25, 2009

I haven't done ANY work.

I was just looking at the camp photos Wai Chong posted.
Then I remember something.
Denise and I were exploring the hotel on the first day,
and then we walked past a bunch of guys suntanning by the pool.
Then the conversation went something like this..
Me: Why are there 6 guys in lying by the pool in speedos suntanning?
Denise: Because they're gay.
And then like, 2 hours later.
Stanley: Wah we spent the whole afternoon at the pool, nag nag nag.
Me: Wait, were you guys the ones suntanning?
Stanley: Yeah?
Denise and myself: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Denise: You know, just now Becky asked why there were guys suntanning and I told her that it was because they were gay.
Stanley: (I don't remember I think he started nagging again.)
Yeah.
Banana Boating was pretty fun.
We told the guy not to capsize us and he was like, okay.
So at the end we arrived safely at the shore there.
And then when we let go and everything,
he started his boat and capsized us.
Haha, so bad.
We were like, totally caught offguard.
Then when I went the second time,
I took a hint from Shane and Jared and those crazy boys,
and I jumped off like, before the guy stopped.
It was damn funny everyone was like wtf?!
And the guy took that opportunity to capsize the thing hahahaha.
Wahlao, Shane is damn buff okay.
For a 10 year old.
Stupid triathletes.
Pshht.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home