Monday, June 29, 2009

Just might be paranoid.

Paranoid is a good song to describe the current situation with H1N1 and everything.
Haha.
People are keeping their kids home because of it.
That's.. Gay.
Or maybe not.
Idk.
Wonder if the Muttons have done a Musical Tuesday (or was it Thursday, I forget.) thing on H1N1 with Paranoid.
Hmm.
Doing the stupid Practical Investigation.
I don't want to go to school tomorrow, my head hurts like hell.
Ughhhhhhhhhh.
I hate this.
I hate that noone in school got infected with H1N1.
I hate that school isn't closed.
I hate that enough people came to school today such that it wasn't cancelled.
I hate that Loo is such a @(!*^%(#0^#2!(*6%!?](@#.
What's wrong with her anyway.
I hate her so much.
Why do we have to do some Science Centre crap card?
Why must it be compulsory?
What, our school's science department is too shallow to come up with their own assignments and must use other's and make US pay for the assignments?
Why should we pay to do things we don't even WANT to do.
UGHHHHH.
I swear, if I actually had a say in anything, I'd just tell Loo to burn all the frickin cards.
What use are they of anyway?
In the end, we'll just get stupid badges that we'll lose in the end.
Not like next time, we can tell our employers or whatever "Oh, in Secondary 1, I completed some stupid science centre card because my science teacher didn't know how to come up with her own assignments."
It counts for NOTHING.
I am so frickin pissed off, I don't want to do any of the work.
But apparently, she'll call my parents if I don't and she'll deduct marks or something.
Blah, I don't need to fail another subject.
And that's the end of my rant.
Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home